Wednesday 30 March 2011

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Hi guys

Sorry for not updating sooner but as you know I've not been well so have had to distract myself alot! Anyhoo, I thought I would share another great blog with you (will post blinkie) as I love what she does, her ideas are so genius and I think you'll love what she creates. I'll add her link to my post as I still haven't quite figured out how to get it on my sidebar lol! Everyday I learn new things but this one has me stumped!

I am still trying to get my camera and camcorder sorted out so apologies no photies yet or vids but I will let you know as soon as I do and then hope for the best on my first vid LOL!

Have a super duper day everyone! Hope life is treating you well.

Bye for now.

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...