Saturday 12 March 2011

My First Post

Hi Everyone

Hope you're all having a super day. I have to admit today has been very sunny and bright and very springy. Beautiful day. Anyway I have today made my blog and it has taken me all afternoon to do as I'm still learning about the blogging thing. I am loving it so far and am looking forward to sharing some insiration with you all.

I need to get my camera sorted and then I'll be able to share some fun card ideas with you. I hope that I can inspire you if you're new to crafting to have a go. I bet you'll be hooked like the rest of us. It is awesome and I love creating new things.

Well I will sign off for now but be sure to check back soon as I hope to have things properly up and running for you.

Bye for now.

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...