Thursday 7 April 2011

Link Up Love Party Week

Hi guys

I think this is a wonderful idea. My new friend Kristal from Getting Cricky is having a Link Up Love Party this week so come on, join in the fun and spread the love! Sadly there will always be days when life gets you down. Family and friends are what hold us together so lets get to know one other, so that we can inspire each other and get even more creative and crafty!

All you have to do is click on the link below, post it to your blog and let us know something that most don't know about you. Here we go with mine... crafting is my way of escaping the worries and woes of my everyday life. As positive as I try to be there always seems to be a rather large bump in the road that I keep falling over. Since I have become a 'blogger' I have a way of speaking to fellow crafters who have the same passion for it that I do. My mum is the only other crafter I know so this is a great chance for me to make new friends who enjoy this wonderful hobby too. Kristal was my 3rd follower and I got so excited about it. I've watched her videos and I really feel she is a talented lady. She's a bargin hunter just like me! and I kinda feel like I know her a little bit already.

Well, I hope that wasn't too cheesy for you lol but I hope you all have a very happy day/evening.

Hugs





18 comments:

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

I'm a new folloer thanks to the love link party. Glad you stopped by and hope to read more of your blog soon.

Rachel Miller said...

Hi I am here from KAndrews Love Link Up Party. I am your newest follower and I hope that you find the time to stop by my blog.

Rachel Miller
http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com
http://rachelluvs2craft.stampinup.net

Krystal said...

Hey there! I found you on the Love Link Up party! These are such a great way to get followers and see how wonderfully creative people are!!!

Pop on over and visit my blog when you get a chance! :)

Krystal,
http://www.krystalskreativity.blogspot.com
kreative.krystal at gmail dot com

jengd said...

Just popping in from the Getting Cricky hop.

keshapooh said...

hello, just became a new follower from the love link up party

lovemypaper said...

Hello I'm a new follower from the love link up party. Just stopping in to say hello!

Tanya said...

Hello there.. I'm Tanya and visiting via the linking party. I'm your newest follower and would love for you to visit when you get a chance. Hope you have a SUPER SUNDAY!!!

Hugs,
Tanya

M.M. DeZigns said...

I'm your 24th follower... Great Party!

Feel free to stop by my blog, leave a little love & check out the sweet Blog Candy that I am giving away ~ http://mmdezigns.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

Lisa said...

I'm a new follower...stopping by from K Andrew's love link up party! If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by mine and follow as well :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Hi I am here from the Link up Love party. It sure is fun meeting so many new crafters. Your fur baby is adorable. I am a new follower and hope you will visit my blog.
Thanks,
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

kathlee said...

Hi! I've crossed the ocean to leave you some love via the Link up Party! New follower and I hope you will visit me someday soon!
Hugs!
Kathie
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

I'm hopping through the Link Up Love Party. I'm a new follower.

Congrats on your new blog. I look forward to seeing some of your creations.

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Cheryl said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the Link the Love party ... come visit my blog sometime. :)

www.seeitsnapitscrapit.blogspot.com

Cheryl

Lori Comeau said...

I just stopped by from the Link Love Party. I became one of your new followers. I'd like to invite you over to my blog to take a look around. I welcome all new followers. Take care.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey girl-thanks so much for linking up in my party!
Big Hugs,
Kristal

michelle said...

hi
im now a follower of your blog from the love linkin party blog hop
hope to see you at mine :)

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

Rhonda Miller said...

I'm a new follower through the link it up party.

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...