Thursday 28 April 2011

What a Lazy Day!

Hi Everyone

I hope you're all having a wonderful day. I have to admit I've had a really lazy one today, haven't done any crafting yet! What's up with that?! LOL.

I did however, manage to revamp my blog and I'm really happy with it now. It's so pretty but took me most of today to do! I'm still learning as I go here so it takes me so much longer to do these things. I'm sure it doesn't take you guys that long right?!

I have been so busy doing nothing - LOL - that I kept forgetting to let you know that I won blog candy from Kristal at Getting Cricky with K Andrew! I was so excited when I just happened to notice my name and the timing for something that good couldn't have been any better as we'd had some horrible news the Friday before the Sunday I saw it. Kristal is so awesome, she really is and she inspires me every time I watch her fab videos so please check out her blog if you haven't already - Getting Cricky with K Andrew

I'm off for now but will be back I'm sure. Thanks for being so awesome guys and for your comments, they mean a lot to me.

Hugs
Janene

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...