Friday 20 May 2011

It's Friday Night! WooHoo!

Hi Everyone

I hope you're all having a wonderful day and that your week hasn't been too testing. Mine's had it's moments, some emotional but it's Friday night and I'm feeling a lot better.

I had some positive news about my friend today. He opened his eyes and has wiggled his toes! YAY! I know it's only a small step for us to see but a massive one for him and I will continue to pray for both him and my Aunt who have these struggles going on at the moment. They're both very special to me.

I've decided to do some scrapbooking tonight and I have to say, I'm loving it the more I do. It's so awesome and for me it makes looking at pictures and memories so much more fun! My hubby's also asked me to make a card for his buddy - his birthday is on Sunday I think - and so I will get cracking with that too.  I love to craft!

My DH still has not ordered his new PC so I will give him a little nudge as I'm so keen to get some video's and pic's up for you guys so I can share my love for this great hobby! (He has my old PC you see and this one's just too small).

I've also kept all the challenges I made from My Pink Stamper's NSD Day - if that makes sense lol! I can't wait to share them with you as I did find them very challenging especially that you only have an hour to do them. It was tough and tiring but soooo worth it, it really made me come out of my comfort zone and try different things and ideas. Although most of you I'm sure have already thought of these things but still I had a great time!

Well I'm off to do some scrapping and will post soon (hopefully not in a week's time like this week lol).

Have a super duper day/eve guys.

Hugs
Janene

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...