Friday 6 May 2011

It's Friday YAY!!

Hello my fab bloggie friends!

I hope you have all had a great week - mine had moments of complete madness and some awesome ones too! So it's been a mixed one for me this week but it's the weekend - yeah man! Time to relax and enjoy each other's company and I believe it's National Scrapbook Day tomoz so that's going to be loads of fun.

I'm still learning how to scrap so all the help I can get from my amazing bloggie friends is so what I need and they always inspire me which is so great!

Well I've just commented on Kristal's blog - Getting Cricky with K Andrew - and have said that my camcorder is getting it this weekend! I really want to get it sorted so I can start to post pictures and video's of projects I've made. That way I can hopefully inspire you to try something new or to have a go at crafting if this is new for you. Trust me though, it will get you hooked - it really is a great hobby to have and I've loved every minute of it so far as I always learn a new technique or a different way of making something. It's the coolest thing ever. EVER! :0)

I will post more of the things I love to create on my bloggie. For now they will be in written format but once I'm up and running it will get better - well maybe we'll just see how my first video goes LOL! I'm sure that will be hilarious for you and I'll be shaking like a leaf! lol.

I hope you all have an awesome day/eve where ever you may be in the world!

Hugs

ps did you hug a tree today?

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...