Monday 30 May 2011

Oh Happy Days..

Hi Everyone

I hope you've all had a great Monday and the weather has been kind to you. It's rained on and off all day here but I love it! I love rain, it just makes me feel calm, I don't know why. There's alot of beauty when it rains and it smells awesome too! lol.

Anyway I'll get on with it now lol. I managed to make a couple of books for my parents today. Well I didn't make the ring bound book itself I bought them for 99p each but they're perfect for what I've done. I decided that since my dear hubby couldn't find anything that he wanted for his birthday - which was a couple of days ago - that he needed a Wish List book to help us all out with ideas for birthdays, Christmas, Anniversaries etc. So I made his and gave it to him as a little extra for his birthday and then thought that I would do the same for mum and dad. I really hope they like theirs as hubby's already written in his so I guess he likes it :). Now the reason I don't have one is because I already have a spreadsheet, yes a spreadsheet lol, of the crafty goodies I'd love to get and it came about last year for my birthday when mum asked me for a list. I sent her the spreadsheet and it worked out great as there are always a million things that we crafter's need (it's not a want anymore it's a need) and so it gave them a variety of things to choose from. Mum said it was a great idea and it really helped her out. But do you think I could any of them to do a spreadsheet/list, I think not lol which is why I decided the Wish List books were a good idea. I will post some pics soon I promise and show you what I did. I did keep them simple but I love how they turned out.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think my hubby's just about to order his PC! WooHoo! :) I'm so happy for him but boy has it taken some time to get to this point lol! I know I keep saying about it and I love him dearly - I'm only pulling his leg - but he will love it once it's here and I'm sure he'll have a great time setting it up - that's half the fun! It's the same for us crafter's - I can't wait for the day when I am able to find my gypsy and/or the imagine on my doorstep. What bliss that will be and so much fun opening the box and setting it up and then having a play on it hee hee can't wait :).

Right time to stop day dreaming and say a cheerio for now. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day - it's almost 11pm here - and I'll pop back soon. Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

Hugs
Janene

1 comment:

Curko said...

You have created an awsome blog!!! I love it! Well organized and love the colors. I just started myself so this bolg world is all new to me. Learning as I go. I visit often to see how you're doing ;)
P.S. Thanks for following me as well :))

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...