Thursday 31 March 2016

Last Chance Stampin' UP! Sale-A-Bration!

Hi Friends

Just wanted to remind you all that today, 31 March 2016, is the last day of Sale-A-Bration!

Do you have everything on your Sale-A-Bration wish list? It's the last day to earn free Sale-A-Bration items with every 60 €/£45purchase. Click HERE to shop to your hearts content and take advantage of such a great deal! You’re going to miss these when they are gone, so make sure you place your order with me by 31 March!

I would also love to have you on my team so come and join the fun HERE

Hugs and happy crafting!

Janene





No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...