Thursday 25 August 2016

Are You Ready For Fall/Halloween?

Hi Friends

Hope you're all having a great day! At least it's not as hot today as yesterday - that was not pleasant!

I made a few Halloween cards to see if I could get my mojo back and it sort of worked. I'm looking forward to our new Holiday catalogue and the products are just super sweet! I can't wait to share them with you when they arrive.

If you'd like an annual catalogue or you'd like to get your hands on the new Holiday catalogue all you have to do is contact me. Alternatively, when you place an order you will receive one from me.

However if you'd like to get your hands on the Holiday products before 1 September (which is when the catalogue goes live to the public) you can become a demo on my team and add products from the new catty to your kit. It costs £99 for £130 worth of product and it's free shipping! Awesome! Just check out the links below the post.

Now onto the cards, they're super simple but I wanted to do a quick post to try to inspire you all and show you another way to use your products.

For the background I used my dies and a rubber mat in my Big Shot machine to emboss with them rather than cut with them. I then used my Stampin' Pads and a dauber to blend two colours per background as well as some black ink around the edges of all the pieces. It toned down the brightness so it looks more Halloweeny :) I used some copics to colour the images in and oval dies to cut them out. Simply add to a 41/4 x 41/4 card base (image panel is 4 x 4) and add some bling/pearls for a final touch. Voila!

The supplies are listed below in case you're interested.

Hope you enjoy them :)

Hugs.











Supplies Used:

126200 Stampin' Scrub
102394 Stampin' Mist
141337 Stamping Sponges/133773 Sponge Daubers - I used what I had on hand
141897 Clear Wink of Stellar Glitter Brush
106549 Whisper White Cardstock
141421 Firty Flamingo Stampin' Pad
141422 Peekaboo Peach Stampin' Pad
119980 Melon Mambo Stampin' Pad
108601 Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Pad
106578 Real Red Stampin' Pad
116206 Tangerine Tango Stampin' Pad
106576 Old Olive Stampin' Pad
119981 Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Pad
I used the layering dies I already have however we do have our own that you could use to do the same technique (ovals used to die cut the image/sentiment out):
141706 Layering Oval Framelits
141705 Layering Circle Framelits
141708 Layering Square Framelits
141707 Sweet & Sassy Framelits
Darcies Heart & Home Bootiful Halloween Stamp Set
Pearls and Rhinestones I had in my stash



________________FOLLOW ME_________________

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...