Tuesday 31 January 2017

Sunshine Sayings!


Hi Friends

I hope your week is going well so far :)

I wanted to share how to make use of the cardstock I cut in the previous post and video. This is the first of 4 videos to show you how to make some simple but fun and bright cards for your friends and family :) Enjoy and if you have any questions please let me know.





If you would like to order any of the Stampin’ Up! products I have used in this video, please contact me through my blog, details below :)

Enjoy and have a crafty day!

Hugs,
Janene

________________FOLLOW ME_________________

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...