Sunday 12 August 2018

How To Two-Step Stamp

Hi friends

Today's card and video is to show you how you can two-step stamp. It's a very easy technique but very effective and gives a wow factor.


I used Stampin' Up cardstock in Blushing Bride, Whisper White and Basic Black for the card base and layers. I also used a Sizzix embossing folder for the 2nd layer to give it some texture.


When I was nearly finished I used Tonic Studios Nuvo Glitter Drops in Silver Moondust to add some 'enamel dots' to the card. Remember to wait until they're completely dry before mailing or putting away.


You can watch the video below or in full HD HERE


If you have any questions about this project or want to learn more about two-step stamping, please leave a comment below.

Until next time have a creative day!

Bye for now
Janene

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...