Tuesday 30 April 2019

Tank You Super Easy Card Using Lawn Fawn Stamps and Stampin' Up Pattern Papers

Hi Friends

Happy Tuesday! I've had a weird day so hopefully the rest of today will be even brighter. It's not been a bad day, just unusual and that's ok too.

Anyhoo, today's card is made using Lawn Fawn Fintastic Friends stamps and Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color the images in on some Daler Rowney Bristol Smooth card. I die cut them using my Brother Scan 'n Cut machine.


For the card base I used Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight cardstock for a standard US A2 size card. I used their DSP (pattern paper) in the By The Shore and Wood Textures packs for the first layer (wallpaper) and the second layer (table top). I also used Stampin' Up's Enamel Shapes for an added touch. Unfortunately, some of these products are retired however I wanted to show you how to use pattern papers with your crafting and also if you already own these papers, I'm hoping this shows you another way to use them.

The sentiment was stamped on a label die from a Stampin' Up Project Life die set from a long time ago but you can use any label die or just a piece of cardstock that is cut to the size to fit your sentiment.

You can watch the video below or over on my YouTube channel here.


I hope you enjoyed the video and that you have a wonderful day.

Happy crafting!

Bye for now
Janene xx

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...