Saturday 13 April 2019

You Are Sublime Non Shaker Shaker Card Using Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies

Hi Crafters

I hope you're having a good start to your weekend.

Today's card didn't quite turn out how I had planned it (LOL) but you will see from the video that I made it work. This is a good way for me to show you how you can start out with one idea which either evolves into something else or, in my case, it goes disastrously wrong and I need to come up with a new style all together.

It was still a lot of fun to do and I hope that even with the blunder you can follow the principals of how to make this card. It honestly isn't difficult but if you have any questions please let me know.




I hope you give it a try either by making it a shaker card (as it should have been) or by making it into a dimensional card.

Whatever you choose to do, make it fun and happy and colorful - I always feel that's so good for your mind and soul.

You can watch the video below or you can find it on my YouTube channel here in HD.



Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you next week :)

Happy crafting.

Janene xx

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...