Saturday 17 August 2019

Lawn Fawn | Baked with Love & A Touch of Fairy Dust

Hi Bloggers

I am so happy it's the weekend! I've not had the best week mentally so have tried to keep my mind busy with craft projects and coloring. I always find this is a great way to escape for a while so that the world doesn't become too overwhelming.

Today's card is one I cased from a lady online, I just googled the stamp set and a bunch of ideas came up. This is a great way to find inspiration. Our cards look totally different but I loved how she made the faeries bake :)


I also used Copic markers to color the images in as well as my Brother Scan n Cut to die cut them out. I love that machine!

My usual hoard of cardstock is Stampin' Up so of course I used that for the base of the card and an old 6x6 Stampin' Up DSP stack for the background papers. I used them to give the illusion of wallpaper and a table top.


I'm having a thing about inking the edges of everything at the moment so of course this card was no exception :) and finally I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the card.

I hope you give scene building a go and don't forget to shop your stash - you'll be surprised what you'll find.

Have a happy crafty day!

Bye for now
Janene
xxx


No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...