Tuesday 20 August 2019

One Layer Alcohol Inked Card Lawn Fawn Life Is Good

Hi Crafters

I hope you're having a wonderful day :)

Today's card is very simple but packs a wow punch when you give it to someone. It's a one layer all alcohol inked card and is great for the beach going kind of person.



I'm going to keep this post very simple like the card. Using Lawn Fawn Life Is Good stamps, I used some Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the images and Copic markers to color them in. Some post-it notes were used to mask the stamped images to create a beach scene. I added this to a Stampin' Up Early Espresso A2 card base and that was it.

Super simple but so much fun to do.

I hope you enjoy the video and don't forget to pop over to my YouTube channel for more inspiration.

Happy crafting!

Bye for now
Janene
xxx


No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...