Tuesday 22 September 2020

Spellbinders Sunday Drive Wedding Card

Hi friends, welcome back to my blog and YouTube channel. This week's Tuesday project is a wedding themed one and is one I don't normally do, not sure why, but I loved using the Spellbinders Sunday Drive & Hitched add-on dies to create this card. It was a bit fiddly as there are a ton of little pieces but oh so much fun and it turned out better than expected. I went for a really soft palette of colours for this wedding themed card. I love how it turned out, I hope you do to, check out the video in the link below to see the fun behind it. Until next time, bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO


No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...