Thursday 29 October 2020

All Die Cut Halloween Slimline Card using Windsor & Newton Cotman Paints

Hi friends, welcome back to my blog and channel. I hope you enjoy today's slimline Halloween card as much as I enjoyed making it. It's super simple to do and so much fun to get your watercolors out and paint. I used Windsor & Newton Cotman watercolor paints and cold press paper for the background, Cricut cut files from Bump in the Night image set/cartridge for the little monsters and some Dr Marten's Bombay India Ink for splatter. This is probably my favorite card this week because well it's Halloween and the colors just spoke to me :) Link to the video is below as always for you. I hope you love it too! Bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO


No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...