Thursday 15 October 2020

Tim Holtz Mini Bird Crazy, Cats and Dogs Halloween Cards

Hi friends, welcome back to my blog and channel. Today's cards are similar to Tuesday's tutorial but have a Halloween twist. So if you need to mass produce then this is a great way to do it. Make all your card bases at once, then cut the first layer, then cut the second layer, then stamp, color and cut out your images and you're good to go. It's super fun to do and really easy if you need more than one card. It's great to do for celebration times too as we're normally making a bunch of cards at that point. I used Tim Holtz Bird Crazy & Things, Cats and Dogs stamps and dies. I also used Distress inks to watercolor the images. The backgrounds are from a previous video, click here to see the playlist, where I used baby wipes to create a faux letterpress type look. I hope you enjoy this one. Link to the video is below as always. Bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO







No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...