Saturday 17 October 2020

Tim Holtz Mini Bird Crazy, Cats and Dogs Christmas Cards

Hi friends, welcome back to my blog and channel. This is the final spread in this week's Tim Holtz Bird Crazy & Things, Cats & Dogs stamps and dies. I used these in three different ways this week to show you how you can use one stamp set and create for different occasions. It's super easy and super fun. Just let your imagination fly. If you can think it you can make it :) I also used Distress inks for the edges and in a previous couple of videos, click here to see them, I show how I made the backgrounds in these cards using baby wipes. I hope you enjoy this week's project and I'll see you next week for more fun. Bye for now.








No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...