Saturday 7 November 2020

Lawn Fawn Ready Set Snow Watercolor Card

Hi friends, welcome back to my blog and channel. There is a sad story with today's project but it made for a fun and cute scene card. I used Lawn Fawn's Ready, Set, Snow and Joy To The Woods stamps, Ready, Set, Snow add-on dies for the shaker element, the Birch Tree dies as well as the Garden Border die for the snow. I also used a Stitched Rectangle die for the background base.

I then inked the background, trees, snow bank and snow globe using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks and used Mijello Mission Gold watercolor paints for the baubles.

For the shaker elements, I used Nuvo Glitter in Diamond. You could add all sorts of shaker bits but this looked snow to me.

A little more thinking and prep involved but super easy to do and a lot of fun too.

Link to the video is below as always, I hope you enjoy this sad state of affairs LOL. Bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO


No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...