Tuesday 17 November 2020

Stampin Up Jar of Love Simple Card

Hi friends, welcome back to my blog and channel. For today's card I decided to go back to an old set of stamps and dies from Stampin' Up! called Jar of Love. I've had these for a very long time but I wanted to give you some ideas of what to do with it if you still own it. I think it's nice to see old product come back with new ideas as we've spent money on these products and want to get the most out of them. I also used a variety of Stampin' Up! inks and Lawn Fawn's Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle dies. Together with these products I made an easy two-step stamped and inked card.

So I hope today's very simple card helps you bring some older product back to life. The video is linked below as always. Bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO


No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...