Saturday 26 December 2020

Cricut 3 Birds On Parade Print & Cut Christmas Card

Hi friends! Happy Christmas/Boxing Day! I hope you've all had a blessed Christmas or as much as you could do. I know this year has been awfully tough for most if not all of us so my hope for the new year is that we can all find a sense of calm in the world of chaos we now live in.

I made today's card using Cricut Design Space and the print and cut feature. This is a great feature if you don't have a particular color cardstock that you love but if you know the RGB/Hex codes you can create it. You can search online for these codes and if you have a specific company in mind, search for them. They'll more than likely have codes out there for us to use.

I also used a bird from 3 Birds On Parade and she's super cute and cold, poor thing LOL! So if you don't have a machine that uses Design Space but you have this cartridge, then grab it and let's revive these oldie but goodie images - I'm still in love with them after all these years and I hope you are too.

I hope you enjoy today's video/card. Stay tuned for next week's segment as it's a week long series and although it's Holiday specific (watch until the end of the week), it's still something you can do anytime of the year for anyone.

Bye for now.



No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...