Friday 1 January 2021

Cricut Create A Critter | Note Card For A Friend

Hi friends. I hope you're having a blessed New Year's day! I also hope you've been enjoying the projects I've been sharing every day this week. There's still a few more to come so stay tuned.

I used a Cricut cut file from Create A Critter to create this cute notecard. Like all these projects it's super simple to do and anyone can do it. I used the wormy worm which I believe in the handbook is classed as an icon or something but none the less it's on the shift feature on page 65. If you're using Design Space like I did, you just have to find him and pop him onto your mat. Either way is super easy and the layering is simple too.

I'm looking forward to bringing more crafts to my channel and blog this year and I hope I can inspire more of you to get your craft on. It's so much fun and I find it to be great therapy. So until tomorrow, bye for now.




No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...