Wednesday 16 March 2011

Happy Wacky Wednesday!

Hi everyone

This is just a quick check in as I'm unwell at the mo and so have had to rest up. I'm doing ok but still in quite a bit of pain so we'll see. Hope you've all been having a super week so far. I thought I would share some pics of our fur-babies for you - they're so cute just love 'em! They're a little hairy - they've had their hair cut now - so excuse the 'hippy' look! lol.



Don't they look interested in what we're saying? lol


They love to open their Christmas pressies! Was the funniest thing to watch! lol

Have a great day everyone.
Bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janene,
I do hope you are feeling better very soon! Thank you sooo much for stopping by my blog today!
I'm now following your blog--and looking forward to getting to know you!
Don't you just love Robyn at My Pink Stamper? She is the best!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...