Tuesday 5 April 2011

My First Blog Award!

Hi guys

After updating my post I received my first ever blog award from Misty at http://www.deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/. I am so grateful for this award and so a HUGE thank you goes to Misty for giving this to me. wow. This is so exciting for me! lol.

So I hope I get this right!

The rules for this award are:

1) Thank the person who gave it to you
2) 7 things about yourself
3) Send it to 15 other bloggers

Thank you Misty - what an awesome surprise, 2nd one today! (2nd surprise today not award) yay!

7 things about myself, well, lets see..

1) I have the most incredible husband in the world, Vinny
2) I have 3 fur-babies, 2 King Charles spaniels (Millie and Blue-Boy) and a kitty cat (Shakira)
3) I found my passion in papercrafting about 3 years ago and am completely addicted to it lol
4) I love making new friends
5) I'm a very short lady with a big heart who loves to help others
6) I love the smell of rain - I know it prob sounds a little nutty lol
7) I'm an old romantic at heart and so is my hubby which is one of the many reasons why we work so well together :0)

Here are the 15 fellow bloggers I've chosen - gotta say it's difficult choosing as there are so many wonderfully talented crafters out there, I wish I could pick all of you.

Getting Cricky with K Andrew
My Pink Stamper
Karlee Krafts
Creative Time For Me
Pink Cricut
Obsessed With Scrapbooking
Creations With Christina
Leann Chivers Craft Inspirations
Leonie Pujol
Stampin With Janice
You Had Me At Craft
Creative Critters Cricut Club
Polka Doodles
Funky Cards
PartiCraft Ltd

So there they are. I hope you have a fantastic evening (it's evening over here) and I hope you check out these fab blogs - they truly inspire me.

Hugs Janene x

5 comments:

Alex said...

Thank you so much Janene! That is very very sweet !

Pink Cricut said...

Thank you so very much!! You are too sweet! I alsolove the smell of rain!

Janice W. said...

Thank you Janene! That is very sweet of you to think of me!

Madison said...

Janene,
Thank you so much for thinking of me:) Congrats on your blog and on your first blog award! I'm following you now! I will be putting this award on my side bar and adding your name with a thank you:) I look forward to visiting your blog!
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

Arlene said...

Congrats on your award. I am a new follower from the Link Up Party, so glad I found you...your blog is inspirational.

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...