Friday 18 January 2013

Hi bloggers

Hope you're having a lovely start to your weekend, I know I am!  I've started clearing out the rubbish from my craft room and man does it feel great to de-clutter! I've 4 bin liners full already - crazy huh?  I think so!

Just a quick post today but wanted to share something else with you...we have SNOW! woohoo!  I absolutely love it when it snows just don't like the disruption in getting to places but still it's so beautiful!  So here's a couple pictures from my back garden. Almost looks twilight-like.




I hope you have a great weekend! Would love to hear from you.

Hugs
Janene

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...