Saturday 23 April 2016

Stampin' UP! Retiring List!

Hi friends

I hope you're all having a wonderful Saturday :) I know it's early but the sun is trying to come out, I've seen three different types of birds, two squirrels and that was all while making a cuppa! :) Glorious day today!


Anyway, I wanted to let you know that from now until 31 May 2016 you can still get your hands on the retiring products. They are while stocks last so get in quick!


We have some 400+ NEW products coming out in the new catalogue on 1 June 2016, so I will share that with you as soon as I am allowed, only sneak peaks for now sorry :) If you want to see more of the new catalogue why not join me as a demonstrator in my team between 3 May and 31 May 2016 and this way you'll be able to pick some of the new product as part of your demo kit. Neat huh?! As soon as I have my pre-order in I'll for sure share it with you all :)


Now onto the retiring products.

If you want to go directly to the retiring stamps page click HERE

If you would like to go directly to the retiring everything else page click HERE

Or if you want to have a little look around the rest of my website click HERE

Don't forget to check out the clearance rack HERE for some great deals too.

Please make sure my name Janene Leader is in the top left corner of the website when you make an order and be sure to fill out the information form at the end so I can thank you for your order. I really appreciate you all.

I hope you have a fabulous day and may it be as beautiful as you!

Hugs
Janene

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...