Thursday 16 February 2017

Fluttering Butterflies!


Hi Friends

Boy it's been a long while since I've been on here! Did you miss me? HA! Things got a little crazy over the past couple of weeks so although I've been thinking about new videos and creating some, I just haven't had the mojo to get really stuck in. I'm hoping that will start to change real soon :)

I have another project still showcasing the cardstock I cut in the video showing how to have less waste with your A4 cardstock. To check out that video click HERE.

I also only managed to film one whole Valentine's/Love video haha! so watch out for that coming soon.

Now onto to today's card...





If you would like to order any of the Stampin’ Up! products I have used in this video, please contact me via my blog at http://janeneleaderink.blogspot.co.uk/ :)

Enjoy and have a crafty day!

Hugs,
Janene

________________FOLLOW ME_________________

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...