Saturday 18 February 2017

Let's Get Fruity!


Hi Friends

I hope you've all had a wonderful day! Boy has the week felt long but I've had a lovely relaxing day with my hubby and our creatures and now after a lovely bubble bath have a charcoal face mask on. Attractive, I know ;)

On to today's card, the final in my mini 5 part series of making the most of your A4 cardstock.





If you would like to order any of the Stampin’ Up! products I have used in this video, please contact me via my blog at http://janeneleaderink.blogspot.co.uk/ :)

Enjoy and have a crafty day!

Hugs,
Janene

________________FOLLOW ME_________________

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...