Tuesday 21 March 2017

Bee-lated Birthday Card!


Hi Friends

So I have to apologise for the lateness of this project. It was supposed to be up yesterday but I had technical issues with YouTube LOL! in that I waited almost 3 hours for the video to upload only for it to crash! By this time it was too late to go through that again so I left it for today and it worked! WOOHOO! So I hope you enjoy it and find inspiration in all you do and see :)





If you would like to order any of the Stampin’ Up! products I have used in this video, please contact me via my blog, links can be found below :)

Enjoy and have a crafty day!

Hugs,
Janene

________________FOLLOW ME_________________

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...