Friday 17 March 2017

Make A Medallion!


Hi Friends

I'm so glad it's Friday night and the weekend is here :) It's been a long and exhausting week. The hubby's not been well and mentally I've felt drained but it's time to Sale-A-Brate - do you get it??? LOL! with another cute and very simple card using the SAB Make A Medallion stamp set. I hope you enjoy it and apologies for my big head getting in the way HA!





If you would like to order any of the Stampin’ Up! products I have used in this video, please contact me via my blog, links can be found below :)

Enjoy and have a crafty day!

Hugs,
Janene

________________FOLLOW ME_________________

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...