Sunday 29 July 2018

How To Make A Woodland Critter Hugger | Lawn Fawn

Hi friends

Today's video is all about the Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Hugger dies and how to create a hugger.

I hope that the video below gives you the information you need to create this little guy and be sure to try out the other critters when you get this awesome die set.

I had so much fun creating this as I don't often use pattern paper. It was good to incorporate this into my project and it turned out super cute!



I used the following supplies;

Stampin' Up cardstock (Soft Suede, Early Espresso, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Powder Pink & Basic Black)

Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper Stack (pattern paper) called Print Poetry

Stampin' Up Picture Perfect stamp set

Stampin' Up Soft Suede ink

Lawn Fawn's Woodland Critter Hugger dies



You can watch the video below or in full HD HERE.


If you have any questions about the products I've used please leave your questions in the comments below.

Have a wonderful crafty day and don't forget the little things, they're what truly matter.

Bye for now
Janene

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...