Tuesday 16 April 2019

Manatee-rific Circle Slider Card Process Video Using Lawn Fawn Stamps & Dies

Hi Friends

I hope you're having a wonderful day - it's quite muggy here today but there's never a day when I can't craft Who's with me? :)

Today's card features Lawn Fawn stamps and dies. I'm using the Manatee-rific stamp set along with Ocean Wave Borders, both from Lawn Fawn. I also used stitched circle dies from M&C Boutique which I bought from The Works many moons ago but any circle die will work for this. There are even some dies on the market that are made specifically for circle sliders.

I used Stampin' Up cardstock in Pacific Point for the card base, Smoky Slate for the main layer and top layer with the largest outer circle, Pool Party for the inner stitched circle and Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point for the border waves.

For my stamped images I used WH Smith's Mixed Media cardstock which is almost white so makes the colors you use really pop. I used Windsor & Newton Cotman watercolor paints to color the images and my Brother Scan n Cut to die cut the images out.

The slider element is a product from MFT called Replenishments Slider Elements. They look like Tic-Tacs but please don't eat them LOL!


You can watch the video below or over on my YouTube channel here.



I hope you give this a try and hopefully yours will slide how he's meant to LOL - watch the video to see what I mean :)

Have a happy crafty day!

Bye for now
Janene xx

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...