Tuesday 23 April 2019

Stampin' Up Very Vintage Faux Letterpress Technique

Hi Friends

I hope you've had a lovely Easter and that your week is off to a great start.

For today's card I used Stampin' Up's Very Vintage stamp set which is great for those of you who love a bit of vintage in your life :) The images are beautiful and can be used for so many projects and types of occasions. You can even use these quite happily with your distress inks.

For the card base I used Stampin' Up Crumb Cake as well as for the layer on the topper. I used WH Smith's watercolor paper (you all know how much I rave about this paper) and I thought that the creamy color of it lent itself nicely to this card. I also used Stampin' Up ink in Gray Granite and Crumb Cake for that very vintage (did you see what I did there lol) look. The embossing folder is a 3D one from Crafters Companion but this will work with any embossing folder you have.


I hope you'll give this a try as it's a great technique and will have those you give cards to wondering how you did it.

You can watch the video below or over on my YouTube channel here.


Happy crafting!

Bye for now
Janene xx

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...