Thursday 15 August 2019

Crafters Companion | Popcorn The Bear | Just Because

Hi friends

Today's card will be super quick and simple, mainly because the prep work (if you will) was already done :)

I have heat embossed in white embossing powder a stamp from Crafters Companion Popcorn the Bear Romance collection. Now this is going back quite a few years so if any of you still has and loves this stamp collection, I'm hoping that this will be something for you to try. If not, any image that will allow for watercoloring will be great.


I watercolored it using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers (set of 12) and used only 5 colors. I added some color on one edge and then dragged the color out using a water brush or you can use a paint brush and water. This way you create shading without any effort and it always looks fab.


Once I'd done that I just put it away and left it until now to make a card. I have a number of images stamped and colored. This makes it so easy to put a card together when you're in a pinch.

I hope you enjoy this tutorial and that if you haven't tried this type of watercoloring, to give it a go.

Happy Crafting!

Bye for now
Janene
xxx


No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...