Tuesday 13 August 2019

Stampin' Up | Bright Wishes

Hi all

I've got a quick and simple card for today. I had previously stamped and then heat embossed using embossing powder an image from Stampin' Up's Bright Wishes stamp set. I used Artist Loft pearlescent watercolor paints to color it. From time to time I like to stamp a whole bunch of images and then play with the coloring mediums I have. Sometimes they work out ok and other times not so much :)




This one did so I've used it in today's card. This way you'll always have some elements/toppers ready to go for a card/project when you need to do something quickly.

If you've not done so already I'd love it if you gave my video over on YouTube a thumbs up, hit the subscribe button and the notification bell if you want to see more from me.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon.

Happy crafting!

Bye for now
Janene
xxx




No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...