Thursday 22 August 2019

Stamping Bella Oddball Scarecrow | Halloween Crafting 2019

Hi friends

Happy Fall/Halloween!

Are you as excited about this as I am?! I love this time of year! I love the cool, crisp air. I love the changing leaves and autumnal colors. I love it all!

So today's card is fitting I think and I hope you enjoy this. I used Stampin' Up card in Mango Melody for the base and Stampin' Up Crumb Cake card for the layer. I stamped Stamping Bella's Oddball Scarecrow in Versafine Vintage Sepia ink using a stamp-a-majig. This helps to line the images up. Makes it real easy.


I colored the image in with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils. I did very simple coloring. No shading, no stress. I also used a Sakura glaze pen in black for the eyeballs.

I stenciled around the image using Stampin' Up Mango Melody ink with Newtons Nook Pumpkin Patch stencil. Once that was done I used some Distress ink in Vintage Photo for the edges of the layer and the card base. I just felt it needed to be dirtier.


I absolutely love how this card turned out and I hope you get your Fall/Halloween freak on!

Have a creepy crafty day!

Bye for now
Janene
xxx


No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...