Saturday 12 September 2020

Lawn Fawn Tiny Gift Box Deer Add On

Hi friends, welcome back to my blog and channel. This card was fun to make but caused some undue stress LOL. I'm not the best with colored pencils and the deer seems over-sized for this layout but I actually love how it turned out and I'm chuffed I kept going with the idea. I hope you find inspiration today and drag something out of your stash that you feel you're not so hot on and play with it. Pencils are definitely that for me. I hope you like the video, click below to watch it. Bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO



No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...