Thursday 17 September 2020

Spellbinders Glimmer Foil Halloween 2020 Collection

Hi friends, I'm super excited to be bringing these projects to you! I honestly am over the moon excited at how these turned out and I'm so happy to be able to share them with you. I'm using Spellbinders Glimmer Foil Halloween 2020 Collection to create two very similar cards but if you check out the video you will see why LOL. Funny thing happened but I'm glad it did and now I can share this with you :) The link to the video is below for you. I hope you enjoy this and have a shiny shimmery kind of day! Bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO




No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...