Saturday 19 September 2020

Spellbinders Glimmer Foil Reindeer Games

Hi friends! Welcome back to my blog and YouTube channel. I'm super excited again today to be sharing this Spellbinders Glimmer Foil card made using the Reindeer Games Glimmer Foil plate. It was definitely a card that I'm glad to see the end of LOL so if you want know why then please check out the video linked below :) I hope you like this and if  you have a hot foil machine, I used my Gemini Foilpress machine, then drag it out and start using it. I am officially obsessed with hot foiling and have loved learning how to use it. So until next time, bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO


No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...