Saturday 31 October 2020

All Die Cut Christmas Slimline Card using Windsor & Newton Cotman Paints

Hi friends, welcome back to my blog and channel. This is the last in the slimline series for this week and I hope you love it too. There are so many snowmen in this one and it was super fun to put together and create. I used Windsor & Newton Cotman watercolor paints for the background (very easy watercoloring) and Cricut cut files from Winter Frolic for the images. I basically picked all the snowmen in Winter Frolic, chose some colors, and cut them out. Super simple. Anyone can do this! I hope you enjoy the video, linked below, and have a Happy Halloween too! Bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO


No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...