Saturday 10 October 2020

Art Journal Page with Tim Holtz Mini Holidays 3 and Winter Wonder

Hi friends, welcome back to my blog and channel. Today's art journal page is a fun and festive Christmas themed one. I decided that even though art journaling is very much a therapeutic way for me to get my emotions out, I still wanted this week's Christmas video to reflect, well, Christmas. I used Tim Holtz Mini Holidays 3 stamps, Winter Wonder Bigz dies and of course Distress inks for a wintery journal page. I hope you enjoy it. Link to the video is below for you as always. Bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO



No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...