Tuesday 6 October 2020

Art Journal Page with Tim Holtz Fairytale Frenzy and Heart Wings

Hi friends, welcome back! I decided to reach into my inner emotional wreckage and do some art journaling which I haven't done for such a long time! It really was good fun to do and I'm back! I loved it and got so excited about it. The great thing about art journaling is that it's a free form way to express yourself in art form. I use it as a way to get my emotions out because I don't know how to talk it out or write it out. So I make art instead. There is definitely something therapeutic about it so I hope that you'll give it a whirl even if it's just to create something beautiful. I used Tim Holtz's Fairytale Frenzy stamps, Heart Wings Bigz die and Bricked stencil along with some Nuvo Embellishment Mousse and embossing powder to create this page. The link to the full tutorial video is below as always. Bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO



No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...