Thursday 8 October 2020

Free Form Art Journal Page with Tim Holtz Spooky Stuff

Hi friends, welcome back to my blog and channel. Today's art journal page is very free form and whimsical and just what came out at the time. If you don't know already, I use art journaling as a way to get my emotions out because I struggle to talk or write those things down. I hope this page in particular inspires you to create something today even though this is Halloween inspired. Something that just speaks to you or just happens when you pick up your paint brush, marker, pen, pencil or whatever medium you choose. Getting back to art journaling for me has been a revelation and something I really need right now. Having said that this doesn't mean that I won't be making cards/scrapbook pages anymore, of course I will, it just means that I'm following my art journey right now. So you'll see more variety of artsy crafty stuff from me and my hope is that I can inspire you to do something different or to re-ignite your inner artist. The link to the video is below as always. I hope you enjoy this. Bye for now.

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...