Tuesday 20 October 2020

Mama Elephant Botanic Hello | Watercolor with Re-Inkers

Hello friends, welcome back to my blog and channel. Today's card is one that I've loved creating. I use some re-inkers from Stampin' Up to watercolor a Mama Elephant stamp. It was loads of fun to do and just remember that your re-inkers will go a very very long way so be careful when adding to your mat to use. There is a special little message at the end of the video so I hope you'll stay to see that. I hope you enjoy this fun technique. The video is linked below as always for you. Bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO


No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...