Friday 23 October 2020

Mama Elephant A Cookie Christmas & Let's Go Caroling | Winter Scene Slimline Card

Hi friends, welcome back to my blog and channel. I hope you enjoy today's card as much as I loved creating it. You all know I love a scene card and this one is no exception. I used Mama Elephant's A Cookie Christmas & Let's Go Caroling stamps which I cut using my Brother Scan n Cut machine. I used Tim Holtz Distress inks for the background, which is a very simple background so anyone can do it. I also used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and their own blender marker to color all the images in. They're so much more vibrant IRL. It took a long time to color them all in as there are so many that I used but it was so much fun to do and I'm really please with how it turned out. Link to the video is below for you. Bye for now.

No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...