Thursday 22 October 2020

Mama Elephant Plushoween | Creepy Halloween Card

Hi friends, welcome back to my blog and channel. I'm super excited to share today's card with you. I was so chuffed with how it turned out as I came up with a few ideas that got my creep on and made me giggle at the same time :). I used a Mama Elephant stamp set called Plushoween and various Lawn Fawn and Stampin' Up dies. No card, especially a Halloween card, is complete without Tim Holtz Distress ink to make things look messed up and dirty. It was so much fun to make. I also used Tim Holtz Distress markers to watercolor the stamped images in before I cut them out using my Brother Scan n Cut machine. I use this machine for most stamped images that I need to cut out. Very occasionally will I buy coordinating dies. I hope you find this card creepy fun! Link to the video is below for you. Bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO


No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...