Tuesday 13 October 2020

Tim Holtz Mini Bird Crazy, Cats and Dogs Birthday Cards

Hi friends, welcome back to my blog and channel. I'm super excited to showcase Tim Holtz Mini Bird Crazy & Things, Cats & Dogs. These are super fun and already distressed and stressed looking so they made me giggle a lot while making these cards. I also wanted to show you that you can take a stamp set where the images are not conventional and make them into birthday cards/projects. When you first look at these little guys you might not think 'happy birthday' but I did - that's my weird little mind :) They're super fun to make and the dies cut them out so wonderfully, even the bits in between the legs etc. I also show how I used some backgrounds I made in a previous couple of videos, click here to see them, to create some cards. That's sometimes the hard bit is knowing what to do with the backgrounds you create after the moment. They're fun to make but then what? Well hopefully this will inspire you. The link to today's tutorial is below as always. Bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO







No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...