Tuesday 3 November 2020

Lawn Fawn Oh Gnome Watercolor Scene Card

Hi friend, welcome back to my blog and channel. Today's card is super fun, you know I love a scene card and this is no exception. I used Lawn Fawn's Mushroom House dies along with their Oh Gnome stamps. I painted the stamped images with Mijello Mission Gold Watercolor paints and cut them out using my Brother Scan n Cut machine. I used Distress ink in Brushed Corduroy for the edges of everything and Distress Oxide ink in Bundled Sage and Shaded Lilac for the background. So much fun with this one! The link to the video is below for you and I hope you enjoy this one. Bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO


No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...