Thursday 5 November 2020

Lawn Fawn Pumpkin Spice Card | Masking Technique

Hi friends, welcome back to my blog and channel. Today's card is funny haha as I made a big boo-boo but decided to leave it in for you to see how to fix your project when something like this happens. It happens to all of us and at the end of the day it's just a piece of paper and some ink so don't freak your freak (yes I've just quoted Tim Holtz).

It turns out really nicely in the end and I hope you enjoy the process of this masking technique. The video is linked below as always. Bye for now.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO


No comments:

CUTE CARD USING SPELLBINDERS 2023 CRAFTY ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I’m sharing this cute card made with Spellbinders 2023 Crafty Advent Calendar. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find inspi...